HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

favorite scene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen Hale

PostSubject: favorite scene   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 pm

my favorite scene in twilight was the baseball game. it was very well done and showed the playful side of the cullen family plus i loved the way alice pitched i wish i could do that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCheshireCat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favorite scene   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

I beg to differ. I think the scene where Charlie says "Bring him in." and cocks his gun was great. funniest part of the whole movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
izzamix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favorite scene   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:35 pm

I think the best part is when Bella asks Edward to bite her at the dance when they were alone but insted he kisses her on the neck and says, " Wouldn't you rather have a long and happy life with me?" aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love that. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: favorite scene   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:13 pm

I say the best scene was baseball as well. Being a huge New York Yankees fan I couldn't ignore how great that scene was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite scene   

Back to top Go down

favorite scene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters of the Night :: Twilight Movies :: Twilight-
Jump to: