HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Team Edward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Micky
Admin

PostSubject: Team Edward   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm team edward because he's just so kind and courteous. A genuin gentlemen and it shows through out the series. He loves Bella and theres no doubt about that, he would do anything to protect her, he tries to protect her soul, he opens the car door for her and meets her father before an actual "date" (baseball), he tries to kill himself because he thought she was dead, and let us not forget he was willing to let her be with Jacob so she could have babies that wouldnt kill her (until we found out renesme wouldnt kill her).
Besides Jacob is really annoying and whiny! like i agree Taylor Lautner is hot, but his charater is just the most pushy guy ever and there are countless times when he's absolutly nothing but a jerk to her.

-Micky Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightersnight.forumotion.com
izzamix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Edward   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Ya I agree with that. All in all Edward's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy a gental man Jacob is not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Team Edward   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Im team Edward for his abilities. I want to be able to read peoples minds and tear thing sopen with my brute strength and bare hands. That sounds awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Edward   

Back to top Go down

Team Edward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters of the Night :: General Twilight Discussion :: Team Edward-
Jump to: