Twilighters of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Micky
Admin
Micky

'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show" Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"   'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show" EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://twilightersnight.forumotion.com
Rachel24

Rachel24

PostSubject: Re: 'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"   'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show" EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Laughing "you dropped your apple" lol i liked it i thought the girl was really good the guy not so much
Back to top Go down
ImprintOnMe

PostSubject: Re: 'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"   'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show" EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 am

i like the jacob part lol edward didnt even do anything to stop him lol and bella just walked away with him dissing edwaed
Back to top Go down
Rachel24

Rachel24

PostSubject: Re: 'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"   'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show" EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm

haha yeah and he looked like a gangsta fo sho dawg.... lmao jk jk but he really did look like he was from the hood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"   'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show" Empty

Back to top Go down

'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters of the Night :: General Twilight Discussion :: Twilight spoofs-
Jump to: