Twilighters of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse Premiere!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Micky
Admin
Micky

Eclipse Premiere! Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse Premiere!   Eclipse Premiere! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Tonight is the night that Eclipse the third book in the Twilight Saga is premiering on the big screen. Being a Twilighter I’m sure you all understand the intensity of the wait for Eclipse for the past several months. For those of us you have had their midnight showing tickets for the past two weeks congratualations. Now everyone please don’t be shy to tell us all about your experience waiting in line. What did you where? How many people were there? Team Edward or Team Jacob? How long did you have to wait in line for? When did you buy your tickets? So many questions so don’t be shy to tell us all about tonight. I’ll be taking videos of the event at my local theatre and answering all these questions as well. See you there Twilighters I love you
-Micky
Back to top Go down
https://twilightersnight.forumotion.com
TheCheshireCat
Admin

Eclipse Premiere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Premiere!   Eclipse Premiere! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:04 am

That was a Great Movie!!! Very well done. Far better than its predacesor New Moon. I really hope the same goes for the fourth and fifth movies.
Back to top Go down
bellasmoodyheart

Eclipse Premiere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Premiere!   Eclipse Premiere! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:23 am

I went with my Mom and 5 of my best friends. It was so much fun. We waited for three hours but had so much talking to all the people. I loved the movie and can't wait to see it again.

I love Edward and Bella together even if Jacob wants her. I don't like her acting torn sometimes between them but it is what makes things interesting too. I have read all the books so I know how things turn out, which makes it ok for her to act torn because I know Edward always wins out.

Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat
Admin

Eclipse Premiere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Premiere!   Eclipse Premiere! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 pm

They better cast Renesme well. I don't want to see some really crappy child actor. Although I'm sure that with how popular Twilight is that there will be no problem casting the perfect child.
Back to top Go down
Micky
Admin
Micky

Eclipse Premiere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Premiere!   Eclipse Premiere! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 pm

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
https://twilightersnight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Eclipse Premiere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Premiere!   Eclipse Premiere! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Premiere!
Page 1 of 1