Twilighters of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One simple book, but one amazing story.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCheshireCat
Admin

One simple book, but one amazing story. Empty
PostSubject: One simple book, but one amazing story.   One simple book, but one amazing story. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:02 am

I have never been one for reading. I would always prefer to do manual labor before picking something up just to read it for fun. But there was something about Twilight that just intriged me and kept me reading. After the first chapter it was no longer me wanting to read on, but me needing to know what came next. I was hooked. The first Twilight book really opened my eyes to a truely original story. Now New Moon is another story. After the first book I just feel the others cant match the originallity. It is not to say that the others books are not good ones, but as far as the others go, I just am not as thrilled about those as I am for the first. I love Twilight, and I hope that people will continue reading it for many future generations.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen Hale

Alice Cullen Hale

PostSubject: Re: One simple book, but one amazing story.   One simple book, but one amazing story. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 am

I agree. Ive always been a reader but nothing struck me quite like twilight. It was very crative and the characters were extremely unique and there was a character in the series that everyone can identify with. i find myself using twilight analogies all the time in my everday life. eclispe was my favorite though. i really like how they built up the relationships in eclipse as opposed to twilight and new moon when u were either just making relationships or destoying them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel24

Rachel24

PostSubject: Re: One simple book, but one amazing story.   One simple book, but one amazing story. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:12 pm

definatly like twilight a lot. It's my favorite book series and i really enjoyed reading it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One simple book, but one amazing story.   One simple book, but one amazing story. Empty

Back to top Go down

One simple book, but one amazing story.
Page 1 of 1