Twilighters of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't think it will happen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthVader

I don't think it will happen. Empty
PostSubject: I don't think it will happen.   I don't think it will happen. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Trust me, I would love to read this book. But I think that once Breaking Dawn is over in the theaters Stephanie Meyers is just going to be able to sit back and relax from her work, with more than enough money to sustain her family forever. She doesn't need the final book to survive and due to her once close friend she ruined it for all fans.
Back to top Go down
izzamix
Admin
izzamix

PostSubject: Re: I don't think it will happen.   I don't think it will happen. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 pm

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww Crying or Very sad so sad.
Back to top Go down
Micky
Admin
Micky

PostSubject: Re: I don't think it will happen.   I don't think it will happen. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm

i think it might happen. On her website she talks about edward and bella like theyre her own kids adn she describes writing the first few chapters of midnight sun as "edwards story demanding to be written" she says it started off as a writing excercise for her but developed into more plus she has the support of her mother to write the book. I just think it will be released later than fans would like. definatly not gonna be made into a movie because movies have certain restrictions that books dont, but yes stephanie is definatly set for life thanks to twilight

-Micky Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twilightersnight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't think it will happen.   I don't think it will happen. Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't think it will happen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters of the Night :: Twilight Books :: Midnight Sun-
Jump to: