Twilighters of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was bitten because the trailer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ISparkle4Edward

ISparkle4Edward

I was bitten because the trailer. Empty
PostSubject: I was bitten because the trailer.   I was bitten because the trailer. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm

It was the First time I saw the trailer for "Twilight" Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you .I had thought it would be a cool movie and the next day I found out from a friend that it was a whole book series. She had loaned me the book and I immmeadiately fell in love with the Cullens and Wanted to "Sparkle". As soon as I was done I called up my friend and asked for the second, and third, and fourth. Within 5 days I had Finished them all and had went to the local book store to buy them so I could read them any time I wanted. Very Happy I can now say that I have read all the books about 10 times and plan to read them more. I hope Stephenie Myers continues in writing "Midnight Sun" wich is "Twilight" in Edwards point on view. I'd love to see that happen and to finnish reading it. What a Face Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation I love you
Back to top Go down
Micky
Admin
Micky

PostSubject: MIDNIGHT SUN   I was bitten because the trailer. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm

I cant wait to see if she continues that! i would love to know what edward thinks of everything especailly what he thinks of bella since they always bicker about who loves who more Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twilightersnight.forumotion.com
ISparkle4Edward

ISparkle4Edward

PostSubject: Re: I was bitten because the trailer.   I was bitten because the trailer. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 pm

LOL Laughing ya. STEPHENIE MYERS KEEP WRITING "MIDNIGHT SUN" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was bitten because the trailer.   I was bitten because the trailer. Empty

Back to top Go down

I was bitten because the trailer.
Page 1 of 1